Saturday, October 31, 2009

Day 70.....Cool Blogs

I was surfing the blog world for some encouragement and found two blogs that are thriving. Why, because they lost their weight and are maintaining it well.  I am definately going to follow these blogs to get some good ideas, http://ronisweigh.com/ and http://www.eatliverun.com/.  I did notice on both sites that the girls take health to a soy, raw veggie level that I am not sure I am ready for, but maybe I could take it slowly.   I know I could do it, if I just allowed myself to want to.  A friend of mine just converted from whole milk to skim, which was a huge thing for her. I reviewed my food journal and noticed that my idea of healthy was pure foods, like pure butter, pure maple syrup.  I was headed for pure sugar to replace my splenda, but I think I may need to reevaluate this approach!  Long sigh....... I may need to change my blog title to skip the cookie eat the flax....Oh dear! 

Daily Food Journal
(page taken from Weight Watcher journal).



No comments:

Post a Comment