Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Day 52.......Battle is Raging

The battle vs flesh and spirit is raging.  Joyce Meyer recently preached, "if you want to kill your flesh don't feed it what it wants anymore and it will die".  I am in that battle.  I refuse to feed my flesh what it wants and I feel like a recovering addict, talking to myself, growling at myself, even getting mad at myself (self being my flesh).  In those crazy times, I go to God for strength in prayer and read my help scriptures.  I got on the treadmill last night and pushed myself for 45 minutes.  I felt great afterwards.  I need to get motivated again, I realize that forming a habit may take 21 days, but keeping it habit means no breaks.   I want to get that feeling of necessity back, I lost it for awhile. This morning I am going to start a Pilates program on DVD with Denise Austin.  I lost weight thanks to Denises'  TV programs back in high school. She is always a refreshing, familiar face to see.

Daily Food Journal
(page taken from Weight Watcher journal)


No comments:

Post a Comment