Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Day 46......Not Defeated!

The best part about my walk with God is He loves me no matter what, He knows I will make mistakes, He knows I will disappoint, He knows I am not perfect. He knows and because of that He is my Joy.  I Know that if I am doing my best even in totally failure, He loves me and wants me to just trust in Him and rejoice in all things.  Today marks the end of my vacation and by all accounts it was also a vacation of my "healthy" discipline.  But I will look at the scale tomorrow with a Not Defeated attitude and pick up where I left off.  It's not the destination but the journey that counts, I had a fall, but I am back up again.  The devil can't keep me down.  I have my eyes fixed on a hope!
Psalm 16:11
11  You will show me the path of life; in Your presence is fullness of joy, at Your right hand there are pleasures forevermore.

No comments:

Post a Comment