Thursday, October 22, 2009

Day 61........Friends in Faith

Going at things alone is not God's best.  He gave us fellow brother/sister christains that we need to hook arms with to tackle the journey together.  Aligning our spirits with like minded people who believe in our same Hope is the key to success.  The bible talks about this
Ecclesiastes 4:12 (NIV)

12 Though one may be overpowered,
two can defend themselves.
A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.
My strength is easily overpowered, but if I know I have a friend praying and believing in me then my faith is intensified. Where there is Faith there is Strength.   Together we can claim what God says is ours, victory over our enemy.  Tap into a strong cord, that is not easily broken, a friend in faith.
Daily Food Journal
(page taken from Weight Watchers journal)




No comments:

Post a Comment