Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Day 45.......Warning!

I am not back on track....AHHHHH!  I am fumbling for words today.  I can only assume that this discipline of healthy moderate eating is not established in me, yet.  I also have not excercised on the treadmill in 4 days.  I have not been doing my daily bible study or quoting my "help" scriptures.  When left to my own demise with food I reach for more, droll over, and snitch.  Not good.  I need some encouragment to get back to center!  I thought it would be easy to get back on track after temporary bliss.  My dear sister is visiting and we went out for coffee at my favorite coffee house and I enjoyed my favorite coffee with 1/2 a coconut cream cupcake with thick lemon buttercream frosting. Later at the theater I, of course, had popcorn. I am so bad. On the flip side I am enjoying the remaining time of family vacationing with us and have relationally been recharged. It is such a natural thing to sit, talk and Eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment