Monday, October 19, 2009

Day 58........Hosanna to the Highest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7SMUf6QcyQ
Revelations 21:1-5 (Amplified Bible)
3Then I heard a mighty voice from the throne and I perceived its distinct words, saying, See! The abode of God is with men, and He will live (encamp, tent) among them; and they shall be His people, and God shall personally be with them and be their God. 4God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and death shall be no more, neither shall there be anguish (sorrow and mourning) nor grief nor pain any more, for the old conditions and the former order of things have passed away.
5And He Who is seated on the throne said, See! I make all things new. Also He said, Record this, for these sayings are faithful (accurate, incorruptible, and trustworthy) and true (genuine).

I believe in His son Jesus and I know where I am going when all things pass away and become new.  I will reside with God and He will reside with me.  Awesome!  As great as my life is now on earth, the greatest parts are only a taste of what God has planned for my eternity. Until then I will obey and be disciplined with my focus on the God that is faithful and true and that has my eternity prepared and waiting.
Daily Food Journal
(page taken from Weight Watchers journal)




No comments:

Post a Comment