Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Day 38........God is SOOOO Good

How can God do mysterious and unexpected things when we freak out when the mysterious and unexpected happen.  Last week I was completely caught off guard by a crazy situation that came up, it left me in a "what just happened" state of mind.  I chalked it up to the enemy trying to disrupt me, and prayed that God would bring understanding in His time.  Well, last night the strange and unusual turned into a major answer to prayer concerning my house, and my weathered old fence that I wanted to invest money into, but the extra funds were not available.  Would you believe a neighbor has volunteered to replace our old fence with a brand new vinyl fence, including the gate at no expense to us.  What is that, Who does that?  All I can say is God knew, and God provided!
Romans 8:28 (Amplified Bible)

28  We are assured and know that [[a]God being a partner in their labor] all things work together and are [fitting into a plan] for good to and for those who love God and are called according to [His] design and purpose.

Wow, do I ever need to chill out and let God be God, working it out for me.  All I need to do is stay focused on His will and obey, obey, obey!  Oh and how do I know that I am listening to and obeying God?!  1) I recognize His voice...He is in the stillness.  2) His words are ALWAYS confirmed and ALWAYS line up with at least 3 scriptures.  That is my test, if I ever doubt His voice.

Daily Food Journal
(page taken from Weight Watchers journal)


No comments:

Post a Comment