Monday, September 28, 2009

Day 36.....Wading in the Shallow End

I can imagine anyone that has read this blog could easily think, "How shallow is she, using scriptures for the shallow purpose of losing weight".  It is shallow, however I know God has a deeper purpose for me, but He has me wading in the shallow end until I am ready to go deep.  I believe God takes us in the critical state we are in and invests in us for His glory and for His purpose and I fully trust Him for that.  I was in a critical state, not even in the shallow end, I was on the beach watching life pass me by.  Now I am up in the water and wading it out.  I want to be the best me that God can use.  No more halfsies.  All of me.
Luke 5:3-4 (New International Version)

3  He got into one of the boats, the one belonging to Simon, and asked him to put out a little from shore. Then he sat down and taught the people from the boat.
4  When he had finished speaking, he said to Simon, "Put out into deep water, and let down[a] the nets for a catch.

I am waiting for the day God says to me, "Put out into deep water....for a catch"



Daily Food Journal
(page taken from Weight Watchers journal)



No comments:

Post a Comment