Sunday, September 27, 2009

Day 35......First Reported Cancer Case

On day 27 I added this scripture,
 Exodus 15:26 (Amplified Bible)

6 Saying, If you will diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord your God and will do what is right in His sight, and will listen to and obey His commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases upon you which I brought upon the Egyptians, for I am the Lord Who heals you.

The "I brought upon the Egyptians" part stuck in my mind.  I googled first reported cancer case and was amazed that cancer was first reported in Egypt.  I am not trying to say anything more than, I want to take this verse seriously and do what is right in His sight. Not just with keeping the body that He gave me healthy but in all things my actions, my words,ect.
  Lord, help me to diligently harken to Your voice and do what is right in Your sight, and listen to and obey Your commandments and keep all Your statutes, so that none of the diseases that were brought upon the Egyptians will come upon me, for You are the Lord Who heals.



Daily Food Journal
(page taken from Weight Watchers journal)



No comments:

Post a Comment