Thursday, September 10, 2009

Day 21 & Week 3 Overview......Food is a Factor

This week I did great with getting up early and working out.  I definately think I can make that part of my new lifestyle. However; food choices and amounts are still problem areas, that I need to work on.  So I will confess my scripture verse with fill in the blanks for the week.....



  Cheezits, sechwan mango chicken, potato chips, potato salad is permissible (allowable and lawful) for me; but Cheezits, sechwan mango chicken, potato chips, potato salad is not helpful (good for me to do, expedient and profitable when considered with other things). Cheezits, sechwan mango chicken, potato chips, potato salad is lawful for me, but I will not become the slave of anything or be brought under its power.

This confession is taken from 1 Corinthians 6:12 (Amplified Bible) all things underlined are added by me for my benefit, these additions are not meant to add to or delete from the actual text of the bible.


At weigh-in this week I gained 2 lbs. (I am hoping that it is water weight) never the less I did go over board on some of the above mentioned foods.
Since food is a factor for me it is time to get serious beyond the last serious, that turned out to be seriousness taken lightly.  I WILL JOURNAL my foods!

No comments:

Post a Comment