Thursday, September 24, 2009

Day 32 & Week 5 Overview......Good Wins

Wow!  A week of trusting and prayer.  I am still mystified by some craziness that has been happening.  I have resolved to laugh, and pray.  God says He has my best in mind, and He tells us that Satan will try to steal, kill and destroy what God intended for good. I know that Satan does not want me healthy or happy, so at his attempt to mess with my head, I laugh!  Good wins!
At weigh-in today, I lost another 2 lbs.  Yeah!  I am so excited!  That brings my total to 6.1 lbs in 5 weeks!

Jeremiah 29:11 (Amplified Bible)
11 For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome.
John 10:10 (Amplified Bible)
10 The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it [a]overflows).

Daily Food Journal
(page taken from Weight Watchers journal)



No comments:

Post a Comment