Friday, September 11, 2009

Day 22.......Its a New Day!

A new dawn, everyday is a chance to start over, a fresh start.  At Day 21, according to Joel Osteens book, Best Life Now, I should've formed a habit.  I think the habit is blogging my progress.  I need the exercise and healthy eating to be the next habit.  The exercise definately is coming easier...I enjoy and look forward to my workouts. I am looking forward to grabbing healthy food options as a habit.  It will happen.....I have faith.  

Philippians 4:13 (Amplified Bible)
13I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me [I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who [a]infuses inner strength into me; I am [b]self-sufficient in Christ's sufficiency].


My Food Journal
Page taken from Weight Watcher Journal

No comments:

Post a Comment