Saturday, November 14, 2009

Day 84......In Prayer Closet

I am feeling very convicted in some of my weight loss/healthy approaches and I am in serious prayer over this.  The stange thing is my mom did not know what I was feeling convicted about. Today she felt led to bring me a  resource regarding weight.  I am totally blown away because the very things that I was being convicted about, this bible based weight loss resource addressed.  I want to research it a bit more before I totally switch my approach.  I am still keeping my daily food journal; however I have not posted for a few days, again it's because of a conviction in my spirit.  I know this sounds crazy!  I know the voice of the Holy Spirit and I can't afford to ignore what He is convicting me of EVEN IF IT DOES SOUND CRAZY!

1 Corinthians 1:25 (New Living Translation)

25 This foolish plan of God is wiser than the wisest of human plans, and God’s weakness is stronger than the greatest of human strength.






No comments:

Post a Comment