Monday, November 2, 2009

Day 72.....Unscathed

Halloween came and went.  I made it out unscathed; but maybe a bit scroogie.  I had a getaway girlie night for myself containing a massage and girlie conversation.  Meanwhile, my girls got loaded up on candy with their daddy.  Until I can be disciplined to not let bad foods take charge over my brain (craving) then bad food should be out of sight and thus out of mind. Someday when this disipline is developed I will be able to have just one.  Later that night, my hubby hid the loot but set out a tootsie roll and a three muskateer mini for me.  He is so sweet.  Grrr. (See Nov. 1 post)


Daily Food Journal
(page taken from Weight Watcher journal)



















I hope taking pictures of my food will be another form of accoutability for me.

Bean soup w/ chicken, carrots, corn, onion, in chicken broth . (8 points)
I added motzerella cheese (3 points)
(I need a alternate method of sauteeing the carrots and onion, too much Olive Oil left in the soup)


Mixed salad green w/ peas, croutons, tomato, italian dressing and skim milk ( 6 points)


I am a mom of two little bitties that need to eat healthy, too

That was a turkey roll w/ tomato and crackers, yogurt w/ blueberries and chololate milk

No comments:

Post a Comment