Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Day 73....Confidence at the Crossroad

I am just a stay at home mom who wants to be in Gods will.  This journey I am on is at a crossroad,  I don't know the path to take or how hard the terrain will be. However; what I am is CONFIDENT. CONFIDENT that the Holy Spirit is NOT going to lead me astray. He will lead me to the desire of my heart.  I am CONFIDENT, because I know getting healthy is what God wants for me.  The path that I take, the hard terrain that I crawl over is my personal journey and I will stay focused on my guide, the Holy Spirit.  I am at a crossroad.  As I make changes,  I am going to be open to what crosses my path ie. new blog sites that peak my interest, info from friends that confirms what is right for me.  I will look for the complete and perfect lifestyle that the Holy Spirit knows will work for me.

1 Corinthians 13:9-10 (Amplified Bible)


9 For our knowledge is fragmentary (incomplete and imperfect), and our prophecy (our teaching) is fragmentary (incomplete and imperfect).
10 But when the complete and perfect (total) comes, the incomplete and imperfect will vanish away (become antiquated, void, and superseded).


Daily Food Journal
(page taken from Weight Watchers journal)




















Whole Grain Cream of Wheat w/tsp brown sugar















Cup of Earl Grey tea w/ blueberries (snack)



A bite of ginger cookie....thank you my sister, Brooke



cup of bean soup w/ 5 crackers (I forgot to record the points!) Opps


Cottage cheese, lettuce, peas, tomato, kalamata olives, hellmans mayo. My cup of tea


My girls breakfast: cream of wheat w/ butter, jelly wheat toast, chicken apple sausage!  Both girls love cream of wheat w/ brown sugar and a little maple syrup.
the girls lunch baked chicken w/ ranch flavored cottage cheese, a little bit of mashed potato (instant), pear slices w/ blueberries.

No comments:

Post a Comment