Friday, January 15, 2010

Day 146......Hooray!

Yesterday, I was offered a job doing what I love, design.  I had such a fear to get back into the workplace after staying home with my girls.  God showed me that along with being a mom, I can do what I love doing and what I am passionate about.  He opened the door and instead of cowering in fear or staying in my confort zone, I walked thru the open door.  I am excited to see where this adventure takes me.  I am also up this morning and just got off the treadmill.  Why?  I wanted to get up, I am excited about the day. Wow!  That is refreshing, after trying to fit into a schedule or routine, now I want to.  I just need to hold on to this feeling and embrace it tomorrow.

I stumbbled upon a song on the radio before I went to bed the other night that really inspired me, of course, it was the Holy Spirit giving me the grace I needed to push me out of my comfort zone.  It is by Britt Nicole "Walk on the Water"
Click on the the link to hear the words  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Et00UNFDjVM

No comments:

Post a Comment