Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 136....Let God do what I Can't

I am still frustrating my own situation by thinking too much.  I am trying too hard to do it myself.  I believe what God is trying to get through to me is that I need to stop the thinking about what and how to do anything, but instead keep my focus and thoughts on Him.  All my thoughts need to be prayers, then I need to trust and have faith in God's will and perfect timing.  Even with my weight and health.  I have been overweight and unhealthy for a good portion of my life. It is not what will make or break me.  God is trying to get a bigger message to me through my surrendering to this discipline.  I need to be aware that I need God's will and perfect timing in all areas of my life.  When I surrender, God shows up and I am in auto pilot, effortless.  I am up this morning because I surrendered last night after about an hour of tossing and turning over the things in my life that I am powerless to change on my own.  I prayed, " Lord, I am sure you are laughing at all my plans, I need to sleep now so , take my thoughts and worries, bring me peace and patience but most of all I surrender to YOUR will for my life, keep my concience sharp to do only what I can, and give the rest to You, to do what I can't! Amen"  That was last night and this morning I am up and on auto pilot.  God is so good!  Let go and let God......it is true!

No comments:

Post a Comment