Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day i don't know

Acts 17:28 (Amplified Bible)
28  For in Him we live and move and have our being; as even some of your [own] poets have said, For we are also His offspring.

What this verse means to me is that circumstances don't matter. It is in Him that we live, move and have our being.  It doesn't say if all our circumstances are perfect, it doesn't say if  we do good works, it doesn't say anything negative.  It says IN HIM we live, move and have our being.  I am here to tell you that it is a HUGE power stuggle for me to give it all to HIM, but in the mist of my crazy circumstances, I have continually looked to God for the comfort and answers.  I have lost all control and relinquished it.  I am not on the treadmill, why? Because it is no longer available for me to use.  No Problem.  I am not able to control what I eat, because for the last month I have not been to the grocery store.  No problem.  I did give the control to God and to His Glory I am past my first weight goal.  My fingernails are getting so long that I have to file them down. My family appreciates my role in the house more than ever.  What did I have to do. I had to give up control over my future, I had to trust that God is in control and IN HIM I can live, move and have my being in abundance.   I am in AWE today of how God works, it is never predictable and [in my case] He loves the impossible.  So I say, with confindence, bring it on!  The devil will not steal, kill or destroy what God intends for good.  I gave my focus to Him and then all the things I was worried about worked themselves out, through faith and trust, and not giving up!  Follow the link below for a totally cool, very relevent clip that was the message at church today. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3qh2dJxUy8&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment