Saturday, December 26, 2009

Day 126....My Tool Box

On weigh in day, I lost 2 lbs.  I realize that I have developed a wonderful tool box of great tools that work for me when used.  I just need to revisit my past posts and take a look at the tools that have helped me get this far.  I bit my nail off this last week, so I grabbed the ol' tool of dark nail polish (see Day 34 post), starting over is the perfect place to start.  In two weeks I will have long nails again.  I totally enjoyed Christmas and allowed myself to eat whatever I wanted as long as I did not over eat, I stopped when I was full.  I put my napkin on my plate and pushed it away (even when my plate still had food on it) WOW! (see Day 87 post).  Best of all I am in peace, God has given me a new level to dwell on and it has nothing to do with food.  I am no longer a slave under foods control.  Now, don't get me wrong.  I still love food, but it is in moderation because I know who I serve and who I want to think about and it is not food.  (see Day 107 post) 

No comments:

Post a Comment