Thursday, August 27, 2009

Week 1.....Overview

One down and 51 weeks to go. I learned a lot about myself. I am weak, but tapping into Godly inspiration and help I can be strong. Getting up early to exercise is the best, but if the worst case happens I won't give up I can exercise later. Getting my family involved in outdoor activities is a fun way to get myself moving, bike riding, soccer, volleyball, playing chase at the park. I am more aware of the times I sit, I need to replace that with a activity when I can. I am seriously considering turning off the TV for a year. Not only would I save money, but I will look for more activities to do to keep myself and my girls active. This may be to drastic....I'm still undecided. To journal what I eat is a big part of keeping myself on track. I need to make it more of a habit. Vegetables are my friend. I am learning new ways to make vegetables fun. Oil and vinegar on green beans, onion and fresh tomato.....yummy! Steamed carrot slices are a great snack, cooled. Also, I pulled out pictures of myself, before baby weight and healthy that I put in visual sight at the treadmill. It reminds me that I CAN get there, and what that CAN look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment