Monday, August 24, 2009

Day 5........I needed Inspiration.

Saying things like, "I can't do this", "my weight doesn't matter", "nobody cares", "too far gone" or just the unconscious dismissal "I don't care anymore" are just like death to good intentions. My day started in this fashion, and as I began to blog this morning, I thought "what's the point", I have tons of more important things to do. Then in my quiet time this afternoon, I sat down to watch Enjoying Everyday Life. Joyce Meyer once again inspired and taught me. Proverbs 18:21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and they who indulge in it shall eat the fruit of it [for death or life]. My own words are killing my intentions. I see myself doing great. I know my weight matters, "It matters to me". "I do care". "I am not too far gone", if forty is the new twenty then I'm still a teenager. If God said His plans have my best in mind, then I CAN believe it and I CAN live it....to the best of my ability. Jeremiah 29: 11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

No comments:

Post a Comment