Thursday, August 20, 2009

Day 1.. Seriously waking up early is sooooo HARD.

The music alarm went off this morning at 6:30 am. I am so glad I prayed that God would help me get up, because as crazy as it may sound, I woke up. I felt enough energy to get a cup of coffee (thank you hubby for making enough for me before you leave for work). I returned to my bedroom and looked at my bed, then sitting in my chair listening to the music still playing from the alarm, I realized "...the best of my ability" means I have to enable myself. I finished my coffee and went downstairs, changed my clothes and got on the treadmill for 15 min. I played high energy music like All Around Me by Flyleaf, I will not Be Moved by Natalie Grant. I had cream of wheat and turkey bacon for breakfast and now I ready for the day. I do have energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment