Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day 213......I Am Greatly Shaken

What happens when you forget all the things you are suppose to know.  Like preparing for a test for, well 213 days and then failing the test on exam day.  That is the day I had!  Total doubt and frustration enveloped me, I cryed and questioned my beliefs, and had Kentucky Fried Chicken....it was a bad day.  Now I am realizing that once again my emotions reared her ugly head and destroyed my perfectly wonderful spring day.  Oh I am a totally sucker.  I feel stupid! 

The good news,  I am not afaid to admit it and move forward.  I am reminded of a verse ( of course, another verse to my rescue)
 Proverbs 3:5-6 (Amplified Bible)
5  Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding.
6  In all your ways know, recognize, and acknowledge Him, and He will direct and make straight and plain your paths.


I have lost 2 followers, since I started my blog.  I am sad about it; however this is me the real me and I can't be anything else.  This is my stuggle and my victory!

No comments:

Post a Comment